Seguidores

Better Fate


Banda: Axxis
Album: Doom Of Destiny 
Año: 2007     
Genero: Power Metal   
Pais: Alemania
Letra: Oellers Harry / Weiss Bernhard 

Better Fate

Hold my hand - I set us free
Embrace my soul - just let us flee
I will show you heaven - believe in me

Could you stand the pain we feel?
Promises will break the seal
The wheel of fortune still turns

And I can hear all the voices from heaven sent
I can hear all the angel-cry
I will take your hand to the seven skies
I’m your trust - your lust - let me carry your soul in another land

You earn a better fate in a better world - away from mistrust
Living in the danger zone out in the dust
Better life in a better world - without any pain
Unfading shadows will flow away

You don’t call but I can hear
If you feel pain - so never fear!
Come into my world of everlasting peace

I will sent your dreams
And wishes to the Wailing wall
A new dimension of truth

And I can hear all the voices from heaven sent
I can hear all the angel-cry
I will take your hand to the seven skies
And I know - your soul will be mine

…love will retain

Will you ever be mine - in the prison of time
Have you ever felt love?
Feel heaven above
Let us go into extremes
Do you know what is right?
Do you know what is wrong?
Just take my hand for so long
Could you read all my signs?
Let me read all your thoughts
I’m calling from afar

I fulfill all your dreams in the cold moonlight
Let us walk through your thoughts and your mind
There’s a gate – there’s a door
I will open it to surprise you right now

You earn a better fate in a better world
Living in the danger zone out in the dust
Better life in a better world - without any pain
Will flow away
Better life in a better world - believe in my trust
Better life in a better world - is calling afar
A world without shadows - a world without pain
You know our love will retain


Un Destino Mejor

Sostén mi mano – los liberare
Abraza mi alma – déjanos huir
Les mostrare el cielo – crean en mi

¿Puedes entender el dolor que sentimos?
Las promesas romperán el sello
La rueda de la fortuna sigue girando

Y puedo escuchar todas las voces enviadas desde el cielo
Puedo escuchar el llanto de los ángeles
Te llevare hacia los siete cielos
Soy tu custodia - tu lujuria - déjame llevar tu alma a otra tierra

Ganaste un mejor destino en un mundo mejor - lejos de la desconfianza
Viviendo en la zona de peligro afuera en el polvo
Una mejor vida en un mundo mejor - sin dolor
Las imperecederas sombras circularan

No llamaste pero puedo escucharte
Si sientes dolor – nunca temas
Ven a mi mundo de paz eterna

Enviare tus sueños
Y deseos al muro de los lamentos
Una nueva dimensión de la verdad

Y puedo escuchar todas las voces enviadas desde el cielo
Puedo escuchar el llanto de los ángeles
Te llevare hacia los siete cielos
Y sé – que tu alma será mía

…el amor se conservara

¿Alguna vez serás mía - en la prisión del tiempo?
¿Alguna vez sentiste amor?
Sentiste el paraíso
Déjanos ir a los extremos
¿Sabes lo que está bien?
¿Sabes lo que está mal?
Sólo toma mi mano por mucho tiempo
¿Puedes leer todas mis señales?
Déjame leer todos tus pensamientos
Estoy invocándote desde lejos

Cumplí todos tus sueños en la fría luz de luna
Déjanos caminar entre tus pensamientos y tu mente
Hay una entrada - hay una puerta
Y la abriré para sorprenderte ahora mismo

Ganaste un mejor destino en un mundo mejor
Viviendo en la zona de peligro afuera en el polvo
Una vida mejor en un mundo mejor - sin dolor
Fluirá
Una vida mejor en un mundo mejor - cree en mi confianza
Una vida mejor en un mundo mejor – está llamando desde lejos
Un mundo sin sombras - un mundo sin dolor
Sabes que nuestro amor perdurara

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario