Seguidores

A Million Light Years

Banda: Stratovarius
Album:  Infinite
Año: 2000 
Genero: Power Metal  
Pais: Finlandia 
Letra: Timo Tolkki


A Million Light Years

I don't know what to do
I don't know who you are
I'm calling from the silence
We have gone too far
I try to understand you,
Your life has been so cruel

Please try to see it my way
I've got something to say
All those years were not in vain
Even though there was much pain
I try to learn from my mistakes
I want to make it up to you

A Million Light Years away from you
A Million Light Years away from you
I hope that you'd respect my honesty and faith
And maybe you'd forgive me

If I could make you see
I want to say I'm sorry
For what I did to you I'll get on with my life
I hope you do that too
All the years...

Un Millón De Años Luz

No sé qué hacer
No sé quién eres
Llamando desde el silencio
Hemos ido demasiado lejos
Trato de entender,
Lo cruel que ha sido tu vida

Por favor, trata de verlo de mi manera
Tengo algo que decirte
Todos esos años no fueron en vano
A pesar de que hubo mucho dolor
Intento aprender de mis errores
Quiero recompensarte

Un millón de años luz lejos de ti
Un millón de años luz lejos de ti
Espero que respetes mi honestidad y mi fe
Y tal vez puedas perdonarme

Si pudiera hacerte ver que quiero decirte
Que me disculpes
Por lo que te hice, seguiré con mi vida
Espero que tu agás lo mismo
Todos los años…

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario