Seguidores

Glory Of The World

Banda: Stratovarius
Album:  Infinite
Año: 2000 
Genero: Power Metal  
Pais: Finlandia 
Letra: Jens Johansson


Glory Of The World

The sun is setting on the pain
The people freezing in the rain
The Earth is rolling in her grave
I beg the light up in the sky to make me whole,
To tell me why I can't be bothered to be brave

And I've been waiting, and hesitating,
And then I see the curtain fall: the wonder of it all

My heart was blind, but now I see
I know the power and the glory of the world
I took a breath and now I'm free
I feel the glory of the world

The demons sometimes find a way,
There's nothing keeping them at bay
But for the power of my mind
The road to paradise is long and halfway there,
I'm heading wrong I'm leaving all the pain behind

The wonder of it all

La Gloria Del Mundo

El sol se esta poniendo sobre el dolor
La personas congeladas bajo la lluvia
La Tierra está rodando en su tumba
Le suplique a la luz en el cielo que me llene,
Para decirme por qué me da pereza para ser valiente

Y he estado esperando, y vacilando,
Y luego vi caer la cortina: la maravilla de todo esto

Mi corazón estaba ciego, pero ahora veo,
Conozco el poder y la gloria del mundo
Tomé un respiro y ahora soy libre,
Siento la gloria del mundo

Los demonios a veces encuentran en camino
No hay nada que los mantenga a raya
Pero por el poder de mi mente
El camino al paraíso es largo y estoy a la mitad
Yendo mal dejando todo el dolor atrás

La maravilla de todo esto

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario