Seguidores

The Promise

Banda: Within Temptation
Album: Mother Earth 
Año: 2000       
Genero: Symphonic Metal 
Pais: Holanda      
Letra:  Within Temptation

The Promise


On behalf of her love
She no longer sleeps
Life had no longer meaning
Nothing to make her stay
She sold her soul away

I held you tight to me
You slipped away
You promised to return to me
And I believed, I believed

After the night he died
I wept my tears until they dried
But the pain stayed the same
I didn't want him to die all in vain
I made a promise to revenge his soul in time
I'll make them bleed down at my feet

Sometimes I wonder
Could I have known about their true intentions?
As the pain stayed the same
I'm going to haunt them down all the way
I made a promise to revenge his soul in time
One by one they were surprised


La Promesa


En representación de su amor
Ella ya no duerme mas
La vida ya no tiene sentido
Nada la hará quedarse
Ella vendió su alma

Te sostuve firmemente contra mí
Pero te escabulliste
Prometiste regresar por mí
Y te creí, yo te creí

Después de la noche que él murió
Lloré hasta secar mis lagrimales
Pero el dolor permaneció igual
No quería que su muerte fuera en vano
Hice una promesa para vengar su alma a tiempo
Los hare sangrar hasta mis pies

A veces me pregunto
¿Podría haber sabido acerca de sus verdaderas intenciones?
Mientras que el dolor permanezca igual
Los voy a atormentar hasta el final
Hice una promesa para vengar su alma a tiempo
Uno por uno ellos fueron sorprendidos

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario