Seguidores

Resurrection Day

Banda: Feedom Call
Album: Legend Of The Shadowking
Año: 2010
Genero: Power Metal
Pais: Alemania
Letra: Chris Bay / Daniel Zimmermann



Resurrection Day

Died in the past, swore to return
His spirit is free
He received what he earned
Survived all the times in the underworld
The tyrant is crowned
The oath fulfills tonight

In the past I lived, as a king I died
I built the tower to the universe
And my time will come, my resurrection day
I come back to free the world again

Back to the earth, back to the earth, I'm coming
I will return, I will return, I'm longing
Kingdom come!

On and on - I will free the world
I'm gonna bring back the light
And one day we'll be unity
Stand strong ! - I'll fight for our rights

Once I ruled the land, at the river banks
I built the temples of the ancient gods
I will never stop, I will never rest
Until I, until I find my peace at last

Back to the earth, back to the earth
Time for rebirth, time for rebirth
Rescue the world, rescue the world
The flame of the kingdom still burns

The king returns
He's born to rule
He takes revenge
To free his mind


Día De La Resurrección

Muerto en el pasado, juró regresar
Su espíritu es libre
El recibió lo que se merecía
Sobrevivió todo el tiempo en el inframundo
El tirano es coronado
El juramento se cumple esta noche

En el pasado viví y como un rey morí
Construí la torre hacia el universo
Y mi hora vendrá, el día de mi resurrección
Volveré para liberar al mundo otra vez

De regreso a la tierra, de regreso a la tierra,
ya llego
Volveré, volveré, Lo deseo
¡La vuelta del reino!

Una y otra vez - Liberare al mundo
Voy a traer la luz devuelta
Y un día seremos una unidad
¡Firmes! - Peleare por nuestros derechos

Una vez goberné la tierra, a orillas del río
Construí los templos de los dioses antiguos
Nunca parare, nunca descansare
Hasta que, hasta que encuentre paz

De regreso a la tierra, de regreso a la tierra
Hora del renacimiento, hora del renacimiento
Rescata al mundo, rescata el mundo
La llama del reino aún arde

El rey regresa
El nació para gobernar
Él se va a vengar
Para liberar su mente

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario