Seguidores

Raise Hell

Banda: Persuader
Album: Evolution Purgatory 
Año: 2004   
Genero: Power Metal 
Pais: Suecia  
Letra: Persuader  

Raise Hell

False believer everything is sacred, so cynical
Your castle's ground is shaking, but you burry your head in the sand
You think you've earned the privilege blessing, symbolic
Force feeding the lies
Mastering the arts

Our innocence
Nothing that lasts
Forever

Over and over again, you drain my soul
One human's loss, another’s gain
One for all and all for you alone
My mind is fractured
Denied are our lives

Our innocence
Nothing that lasts
No longer Me, Myself and I

I demand your obedience, so kneel
In this my world there is nothing but fear
I reveal the things you cannot see
Fire inferno
I'll raise Hell to be

Trust I sought, but you defied me, into darkness dive
The noble soul is resting
Safe within its hive
The image of you fades to black
How could we ever drift so far apart?
In ruin lies my heart

Deprive me all you think is real
Come on, just laugh at my demise
As years were wasted on my youth
You slashed and burned my inner truth
I'll lead my bullets to their burial ground
Right between your eyes


Alzar El Infierno

Falso creyente, todo es sagrado, es tan cínico
Tu castillo está temblando, pero tú enterraste tu cabeza en la arena
Piensas que has ganado la privilegiada bendición, simbólicamente
la fuerza que alimenta las mentiras
Dominando el arte

De nuestra inocencia
Ya no queda anda
Para siempre

Una y otra vez, consumes mi alma
Lo que un humano pierde, otro lo gana
Uno para todos y todo para tu sólo
Mi mente esta fatigada
Rechazadas son nuestras vidas

De nuestra inocencia
Ya no queda anda
Ya no hay un Yo

Exijo tu obediencia, así que arrodíllate
En esto, mi mundo no es nada mas que miedo
Revelo las cosas que no puedes ver
El fuego del infierno
Alzare el infierno

La confianza busque, pero tu me desafiaste, en el antro de oscuridad
La noble alma está descansando
A salvo dentro de su colmena
Tu imagen se desvanece
¿Cómo pudimos alguna vez distanciarnos tanto?
En ruina yace mi corazón

Prívame de todo lo que piensas que es real
Vamos, solo búrlate en mi fallecimiento
Como los años fueron malgastados en mi juventud
Tú acuchillaste y quemaste mi verdad interior
Disparare mis balas en tu cementerio
Justo entre tus ojos

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario